A leading name in Oil & Gas Sector [ Procurement | Supply | Engineering ]
Micmeh International Limited is a leading stockiest and supplier of oil field equipment such as valves, flanges, fittings, gaskets, studbolts, pipes and managements associated product. We also provide highly skilled services through our in house engineering team. We have been servicing the oil and gas industries and multinationals over the years. Micmeh International Limited is immersed in rendering services to the oil and gas industries through its in-country stocking and supplying of various oilfield equipment
Why choose us?
Our affiliations with Original Equipment Manufacturers [OEM] in oil and gas sector have positioned our company in a competitive advantage in Nigeria oil and gas business. Our in-country stocking have yield us the best on-time delivery award as the material are ready at the point of your need
NIGERIAN CONTENT POLICY
Micmeh International Ltd is registered in Nigeria and fully owned by Nigerians. The company has fully embraced the Nigerian Content initiative and is committed to the development of the local content Policy. To this effect, the company is incorporating the plan into its business as part [continue reading ]
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
The company is dedicated to the quality policy that will ensure that its products and services fully meet the requirements of its customers at all times. The goal of the company is to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction at all times.
Range of Products
Micmeh International Limited hold a large stock in country of various oilfield equipments in order to maintain our reputation on timely delivery and providing high level customer service satisfaction
The management of Micmeh International Limited is committed to improve the working environment for our employees and in general for the community we live in. we have put in place a number of procedures to deal with environmental issues affecting our business activities.
The health and safety of our employees is a high priority. We insist on safe working practices in all areas of the business
To achieve the target of the HSE policy, the management shall.
- Comply with the applicable HSE legal and other requirements.
- Protect employees, clients, sub-contractors, visitors and assets from any harm
- Ensure that all employees shall participate in the health and safety programs provided
- Conserve environment, ensure all tools and equipment are safe for use, to supervise workers on their work practices and to promote awareness in aspect of health, safety and environmental care.
- To provide and to ensure appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) are worn by the workers in carrying out their tasks.
NIGERIAN CONTENT POLICY
Micmeh International Ltd is registered in Nigeria and fully owned by Nigerians. The company has fully embraced the Nigerian Content initiative and is committed to the development of the local content Policy.
To this effect, the company is incorporating the plan into its business as part of her immense contribution to the sustainable development of Nigeria and project bearing communities in particular. Therefore, in carrying out our activities, we have established the following principles:
The Nigerian Content policy is all about maximizing the use of Nigerian owned facilities, thus assisting to develop indigenous service providers and enable them to attain excellence.
- The Company shall employ locals and aim at achieving 100% in the provision of personnel that may be required for the execution of services.
- The company shall undertake researches and technology with a portion of our gross profits to finding and developing local substitutes for the majority of our products currently sourced overseas.
- The Company shall extensively ensure protection of environment, respect of human and social rights of employees and contribution to local economic development.
- The company shall encourage local suppliers for the purchase of items used in the course of the day-to-day running of the company, except where such items cannot be procured in-country.